Facebook Official Page
Share EAGLE library
Have you created EAGLE library?
Did you find an interesting library?
Why not share with the community?
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.8.0 has been released.
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.7.0 has been released.
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.6.0 has been released.
Search for EAGLE Library
LM2596 ESP8266 7805 POTENTIOMETER 7 SEGMENT ARDUINO SWITCH ATMEGA LCD RELAY 1N4007 OLED ARDUINO NANO 433 MHZ MOSFET BLUETOOTH MODULE ACS712 TO252 POLOLU BATTERY TRANSFORMER SD CARD JST MURATA 315 MHZ PCB ANTENNA
Ohter interesting searches:
EAGLE Library Structure
|Download options:||Download original file|
( 13.9 KiB )Download file converted
to the latest EAGLE format
( 13.9 KiB )
|Name & variants||Symbol||Package|
PMBus-Enabled Converters: 20 A, 30 A
*4.5-V to 18-V input, 0.6-V to 5.5-V Output
* 5 mm Ã 7 mm LQFN Package with 0.5-mm Pitch
*Single Thermal Pad
*Integrated 4.5-mÎ© and 2.0-mÎ© Stacked NexFET Power Stage
*600-mV, 0.5% Reference
* Lossless, Low-Side MOSFET Current Sensing
* Selectable D-CAP and D-CAP2 Mode Control
* Differential Remote Sensing
* Monotonic Start-Up into Pre-Biased Output
*Output Voltage Margin and Trim
* Output Voltage and Output Current Reporting
* External Temperature Monitoring with 2N3904
*Pin Compatible 20-A, 30-A Converters
The library has been designed by Richard Magdycz