Facebook Official Page
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.8.0 has been released.
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.7.0 has been released.
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.6.0 has been released.
Search for EAGLE Library
ESP8266 LM2596 7 SEGMENT ARDUINO RELAY TO252 7805 1N4007 POTENTIOMETER LCD 433 MHZ MURATA SWITCH BLUETOOTH MODULE ACS712 JST 315 MHZ PCB ANTENNA ARDUINO NANO LM3886 TL431 ATMEGA HIROSE USB MOSFET VISHAY OLED
Ohter interesting searches:
AMS1117 400 CAPACITOR CSR AXICOM 7410 CSR CONN INV CAPACITOR CERAMIC NRF24L01 CC2500 CAPACITOR CERAMIC 433 MHZ PCB ANTENNA CONNECTOR USB 3.0 USB TDA2005 STM32F4 CY8C CONNECTOR USB 3.0 ATX AMS1117 11F TDA 7410 ATMEL ATX CONNECTOR
Share EAGLE Library
On this page you can share EAGLE libraries with the community.
You can share libraries created by you. Also you can share libraries found in the network or modified by you.
Please read Terms and conditions section before sending files.
To properly prepare your files to be pubslished please read How to prepare library file section.
- On this page you can share libraries created by you, libraries modified by you and libraries found in the network.
- If you decide to share a library created by you we expect to share the library under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License which is described here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0.
- You have to provide valid e-mail address. We need to have a possibility to contact you in case of questions concerning the library.
- Your e-mail address will not be published.
- We have to check your library. It can take a few days before your file will be made available on the website.
To prepare a qood quality library file please keep fallowing rules:
- The file should be created using EAGLE Software version 6.0 or later.
- The library should have a description which defines what is inside.
- Each device in the library should have a description.
- Symbols and packages should have >NAME and >VALUE labels placed on the correct layers.
- Before sending the file double check whether the library is error-free.