Facebook Official Page
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.8.0 has been released.
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.7.0 has been released.
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.6.0 has been released.
Search for EAGLE Library
ESP8266 LM2596 7 SEGMENT 7805 ARDUINO POTENTIOMETER RELAY SWITCH 1N4007 LCD 433 MHZ TO252 BLUETOOTH MODULE ACS712 ATMEGA OLED ARDUINO NANO JST MOSFET MURATA 315 MHZ PCB ANTENNA POLOLU TRANSFORMER TL431 LM3886
Ohter interesting searches:
ARDUINO MEGA BLUETOOTH CAPACITOR CERAMIC ALPS SD CARD FINDER CONN INV IR2110 PANASONIC ALPS BATTERY LM393 CC2541 TDA2005 BME280 TRACO 1N58 40106 CONN INV ANALOG LM393 BLUETOOTH 400 CAPACITOR STM32F4 ARDUINO MEGA
Share EAGLE Library
On this page you can share EAGLE libraries with the community.
You can share libraries created by you. Also you can share libraries found in the network or modified by you.
Please read Terms and conditions section before sending files.
To properly prepare your files to be pubslished please read How to prepare library file section.
- On this page you can share libraries created by you, libraries modified by you and libraries found in the network.
- If you decide to share a library created by you we expect to share the library under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License which is described here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0.
- You have to provide valid e-mail address. We need to have a possibility to contact you in case of questions concerning the library.
- Your e-mail address will not be published.
- We have to check your library. It can take a few days before your file will be made available on the website.
To prepare a qood quality library file please keep fallowing rules:
- The file should be created using EAGLE Software version 6.0 or later.
- The library should have a description which defines what is inside.
- Each device in the library should have a description.
- Symbols and packages should have >NAME and >VALUE labels placed on the correct layers.
- Before sending the file double check whether the library is error-free.