Facebook Official Page
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.8.0 has been released.
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.7.0 has been released.
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.6.0 has been released.
Search for EAGLE Library
ARDUINO NANO POTENTIOMETER 7805 ATMEGA LM2596 BATTERY ARDUINO OLED SWITCH ESP8266 MOSFET 7 SEGMENT TERMINAL BLOCK SD CARD RELAY AMS1117 CONNECTOR LCD 1N4007 TRANSFORMER POLOLU MOTOR JST ATMEGA328P 433 MHZ
Ohter interesting searches:
Share EAGLE Library
On this page you can share EAGLE libraries with the community.
You can share libraries created by you. Also you can share libraries found in the network or modified by you.
Please read Terms and conditions section before sending files.
To properly prepare your files to be pubslished please read How to prepare library file section.
- On this page you can share libraries created by you, libraries modified by you and libraries found in the network.
- If you decide to share a library created by you we expect to share the library under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License which is described here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0.
- You have to provide valid e-mail address. We need to have a possibility to contact you in case of questions concerning the library.
- Your e-mail address will not be published.
- We have to check your library. It can take a few days before your file will be made available on the website.
To prepare a qood quality library file please keep fallowing rules:
- The file should be created using EAGLE Software version 6.0 or later.
- The library should have a description which defines what is inside.
- Each device in the library should have a description.
- Symbols and packages should have >NAME and >VALUE labels placed on the correct layers.
- Before sending the file double check whether the library is error-free.