Facebook Official Page
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.8.0 has been released.
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.7.0 has been released.
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.6.0 has been released.
Search for EAGLE Library
LM2596 ESP8266 7805 7 SEGMENT POTENTIOMETER ARDUINO SWITCH ATMEGA 1N4007 LCD RELAY OLED 433 MHZ BLUETOOTH MODULE ARDUINO NANO MOSFET TO252 ACS712 POLOLU TRANSFORMER JST BATTERY SD CARD MURATA 315 MHZ PCB ANTENNA
Ohter interesting searches:
AXICOM MICROCHIP 433 MHZ PCB ANTENNA DIODE VISHAY 7404 TL431 ALPS MCP AXICOM ATMEGA328 AMS1117 BF INDUCTOR CONNECTOR USB 3.0 ARDUINO MEGA CAPACITOR 11F ANALOG 400 CAPACITOR TEXAS ATX CONNECTOR IRF 1N58 TERMINAL BLOCK IRF
Share EAGLE Library
On this page you can share EAGLE libraries with the community.
You can share libraries created by you. Also you can share libraries found in the network or modified by you.
Please read Terms and conditions section before sending files.
To properly prepare your files to be pubslished please read How to prepare library file section.
- On this page you can share libraries created by you, libraries modified by you and libraries found in the network.
- If you decide to share a library created by you we expect to share the library under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License which is described here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0.
- You have to provide valid e-mail address. We need to have a possibility to contact you in case of questions concerning the library.
- Your e-mail address will not be published.
- We have to check your library. It can take a few days before your file will be made available on the website.
To prepare a qood quality library file please keep fallowing rules:
- The file should be created using EAGLE Software version 6.0 or later.
- The library should have a description which defines what is inside.
- Each device in the library should have a description.
- Symbols and packages should have >NAME and >VALUE labels placed on the correct layers.
- Before sending the file double check whether the library is error-free.