Facebook Official Page
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.8.0 has been released.
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.7.0 has been released.
DIY Modules Eagle Library version 1.6.0 has been released.
Search for EAGLE Library
ESP8266 7 SEGMENT ARDUINO LM2596 TO252 RELAY MURATA 1N4007 LCD LM3886 433 MHZ JST TL431 315 MHZ PCB ANTENNA ARDUINO NANO MOLEX POTENTIOMETER SWITCH HIROSE USB CAPACITOR ACS712 7805 VISHAY CONNECTOR BLUETOOTH MODULE
Ohter interesting searches:
STM32F4 TDA ARDUINO MEGA RN4020 OMRON TERMINAL BLOCK DISPLAY POLOLU RESISTOR TUBE USB TYPE C 420 LINEAR ALPS BME280 CAPACITOR CERAMIC 400 CAPACITOR CURRENT TRANSFORMER ALPS MOSFET AXICOM CONNECTOR USB 3.0 10K431 833H PIN HEADER
Share EAGLE Library
On this page you can share EAGLE libraries with the community.
You can share libraries created by you. Also you can share libraries found in the network or modified by you.
Please read Terms and conditions section before sending files.
To properly prepare your files to be pubslished please read How to prepare library file section.
- On this page you can share libraries created by you, libraries modified by you and libraries found in the network.
- If you decide to share a library created by you we expect to share the library under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License which is described here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0.
- You have to provide valid e-mail address. We need to have a possibility to contact you in case of questions concerning the library.
- Your e-mail address will not be published.
- We have to check your library. It can take a few days before your file will be made available on the website.
To prepare a qood quality library file please keep fallowing rules:
- The file should be created using EAGLE Software version 6.0 or later.
- The library should have a description which defines what is inside.
- Each device in the library should have a description.
- Symbols and packages should have >NAME and >VALUE labels placed on the correct layers.
- Before sending the file double check whether the library is error-free.